Our task is also the structural and 10-year check on the overhead bridge crane and on all other lifting devices. The checks are made to attest the structural efficiency and the state of conservation of the equipment according to the law 359/99, FEM 9.755, ISO 9927/1, CNR UNI 10011/85, CNR UNI 10021, UNI ISO 4301.
The check consists in:
- virtual examination of the whole equipment;
- checks of the parts of doubtful efficiency and/or with manifested defects thanks to the more appropriate methodology (non-destructive checks MT and/or UT);
- Non-destructive checks (MT and/or UT) in the areas regarding strain and efficiency;
- analysis of the checks results;
- report of the significant element of the checks carried out and of any possible additional work;
- calculation of the machinery's residual life;
- release of the document certifying the results of the qualifying examination.
EXAMPLE OF THE CHECKS CARRIED OUT FOR A OVERHEAD BRIDGE CRANE
Checks on the welding and on the fixing screws carried out by a specialized technician.
Critical points identified after the technical control.
Images of the checks done on some pieces of the overhead bridge crane.
Images of some critical points identified after the technical check:
Magnetic particles check: